Sunday, August 30, 2009

My thoughts on Lady Bits (AKA Vagina)

I would not say I am necessarily one for labels, I don't consider myself to be bi, making out with a girl once during spin the bottle does not constitute someone as bisexual. Adventurous maybe, but not bi. But I can say that I appreciate the human form whether it be male or female.

If you're a beautiful woman I appreciate you, and trust me, I have several lady friends that I think are absolutely gorgeous inside and out, and I know quite a few men who's physiques I admire. But this blog is really all about vaginas.

I do believe there is such a thing as a pretty pussy, with that said I think that a vagina is a vagina in the sense that they all pretty much do the same thing (unless you were not born a woman and had a sex change op), they birth babies, they bleed for the most part, once a month, and uh..... vaginas have feelings.

And sometimes those feelings get the rest of the vag's connected parts into a whole lot of damn trouble. Especially when either A. another vagina is involved or B. a penis is involved.

So.... I tip my hat to vaginas, because P.O.P. is the real deal, and the pussy definitely has power. But ladies, please remember to take care of your lady bits. If you take care of your lady bits, your lady bits will take care of you. And as far as the pretty pussy goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally like mine, and I've also seen some that were nice as well.

I'm going to shutup now.

No comments:

Post a Comment