Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Losing my train of thought...

When I'm happy I'm happy, when I'm sad I'm sad. Might sound simple to you, but for some you need to hear this.

I really don't care about your opinion. Don't get offended, you know damn well you don't care about mine. I live my life for me, when I want to laugh, I laugh; when I want to engage, I do so. And when I have had enough of you, you, and you, and the entire lot of humanity, I bounce, and go play the Sims.

In the past couple of weeks I have watched people fall in love; I have watched people disappear and make asses of themselves in the process; I have extended a helping hand to a friend. And to be quite honest with you, all that happened, and everything in between, has been both splendid, and emotionally exhausting.

I love you guys (you know who you are), but sometimes you get on my damn nerves. And I'm sure I get on your nerves to..... this is me you're talking too, who rides lifes roller coaster and doesn't wear a seatbelt, or watch her mouth for that matter.

It's all blissfully splendid and I wouldn't change a thing, even if I do want to chokeslam someone once in a blue moon. I am honest, I change my mind about things sometimes, and sometimes I just don't care; and if you say otherwise I can and will tell you to go fuck yourself to your face. Try me.

I am a member of the church of Idon'tgiveafuckedness. And basically what that means, is that I'm the boss of me. I curse, I'm vulgar at times, I love talking about sex, I love talking about love, and I love life. Period. With all of its ups and downs. And if you know me you also know that my love knows no bounds. If I have love for you, you should never take it for granted and you'd be a fool to do so.

I have an effect on people and people have an effect on me, so it's a two way street. It's probably also the reason I withdraw from time to time. Human emotions can be overwhelming when they're coming from more than one person at one time. What's this blog about? This blog is about my thoughts; this blog is about stfu and don't tell me what to do if you aren't going to listen to what I have to say. This blog is about stfu and don't expect anyone to listen to you if you can't see both sides of the story. I do, and right now among my friends and sisters I see life happening, I see love happening, and it's all amazing, awesome powerful and wonderful.

My advice to all of you: See the miracles that are right in front of you. Appreciate them. Be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment