Friday, July 31, 2009

I've Got Dreams To Remember

Last night I dreamt me and another person turned into wolves. Therefore I am changing my name to "Runs With Wolves", because literally that's what I was doing, and there were several of them. They were not aggressive, didn't try to attack me, they just growled and barked and howled a lot.

The dream continued and a native american man appeared in the dream wearing a full headdress and we proceeded to have a full on conversation about the spirit world and all things me. If you know me, you know that many of my dreams have prophetic value and on occasion I wake up in other peoples homes (I'll explain that some other time). I haven't the slightest idea why I dream the way I do, and why from time to time I have deja vu involving places I dream about that I'd never been to, and well... I end up in these places and remember them from my dreams when I see them.

Some say that dreams are the gateway to the subconscious, the gateway to the spirit world, the astral plane, or maybe all of the above. I do believe that dreams have a lot to do with our subconscious and what's going on in our lives, and I also believe that our lives and our subconscious are directly linked to the non physical. Of course depending on what you've been brought up to believe, this may be total bullhockey to you; but based on my own experience it's very much a part of my life.

In regards to dreams, depending on the dream and how tired I am, I'd say about 80% give or take, of my dreams, I don't remember. I will remember bits and pieces most of the time, but it's rare that I remember a full dream, and when I do remember a full dream, or a large chunk of a dream, it's usually something I pay attention to.

That's it really, just wanted to blog about my dream because it was a unique one for me. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment