Thursday, December 31, 2009

The quality of the company is more important than what your house looks like.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and what I mean by it basically is this: If I want to spend time with someone, chances are I won't care if you don't live in a mansion, don't have a maid, and your living quarters are humble.

Truth be told, I don't live in a mansion, there is no maid service here, and quite honestly I like staying at home when there's naught else to do. I know a lot of us worry about having company when our house isn't clean, or WE don't think it's clean. Chances are your best friend isn't going to care if your house isn't spotless, and a good friend will probably help you clean up as well.

Mandy blogged about this a long time ago.... where is that blog Mandy? Anyway, I was thinking about it, and her :) and just wanted to say... hey... I don't care if you live in a one room apt. or a mansion; if the quality of the company is good, it doesn't matter what the room space looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment