Monday, April 19, 2010

Greetings from the mile high bloggers club.

Had a great time in Cali for the Coachella fest. Got to see friends, hang out, see good music; you will not hear ANY complaints from me. I'm blessed and in realizing that it makes everything else easier to deal with. However I do have a lot of work to do spiritually, mentally, emotionaly, and physically. So back into the cocoon I go, with a clear mind, and a full stomach.

Yeeeeaaahhh so you know how when you are on vacay you eat like well... like you have no home training? I'll be kicking my ass for that later. The upside to eating/drinking at outdoor festivals is that you are 1. moving around a lot. 2. you do A LOT of walking. 3. You're in the sun. So basically you burn off a good portion of the food and all of the alcohol. Besides, I drink responsibly, and stay hydrated while doing so, annnnnnd take noagin *wink*. So other than being tired from lack of sleep, no hangover.

That's all for now folks, talk to you soon!

Posted via web from Kali Ma: In Search of Truth and Saraswati

No comments:

Post a Comment