Monday, January 25, 2010

Orgasma-whu????? (Grown Folks Business)

Alright, I decided to blog about this because while it doesn't happen often, it does happen, and the female anatomy is FASCINATING to me (especially since I own one), so I decided to just go ahead and get my thoughts in blog form.

I know that different women are stimulated by different things; some women can climax just by rubbing their thighs together, others by vigorous activity, (running, aerobics, etc.)... me? Stretching. Yes I said it, stretching. I'm not talking the "when you wake up in the morning and feel the need to stretch", stretch. I'm talking the various yoga poses that stretch and tone your entire body, including your legs. And it's usually during leg stretches that the "magical moment" happens for me. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about the type of climax where you fall to the floor and curl up into a ball, or the good old herbal essence "YES! YES! YES!", experience. No, it's much more subtle, but when it happens it's not a feeling that can easily be put into words.

Now I have searched the internet, and have not found much in regards to stretching in relation to orgasm, but I did find one post where the author of said post tied in orgasm, and stretching, and pleasurable experiences. Granted, yes, stretching makes you feel fantastic, and sometimes it's just what your body needs if you are tense or experiencing stress, but climaxing from a calf stretch isn't an effect most people would think of invoking.  Nevertheless, like I said, there are different things that stimulate different women, and depending on your level of sensitivity, you might be one of those women who has had "experiences", while doing your daily downward facing dog.

I have to admit, that things like this are the reason I love being a woman. Women do have the ability to climax in ways that would not be physically or outwardly noticable to anyone, not to mention inaudible. And of course, if you are in tune with your body, and know what kegels are, you probably know a few tricks that your mate doesn't even know about. And I won't even go into the whole vaginal vs. clitoral orgasm phenomenon. Yes, they are two separate things, that can sometimes be mind boggling and frustrating for women, and men.

In any event, if you have had any experiences similar to the aforementioned stimulation by stretching, I'd LOVE to hear from you. And of course, happy stretching!

Posted via web from Kali Ma: In Search of Truth and Saraswati

No comments:

Post a Comment